Now that you have selected your new Beverly Hills Porsche, we are sure that you will want to give it the finest care.
|Beverly Hills Porsche Service Center|
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan allows you to manage your factory recommended scheduled maintenance services through the convenience of prepayment. Not only will you lock in the cost of your Scheduled Maintenance up front, you will rest easy knowing that these checks are then at no additional charge for the term you choose and will be assured that the great care you provide for your vehicle will keep it performing at its peak.
How does it work? In establishing scheduled maintenance requirements for Porsche vehicles, our engineers in Germany determined the checks and service operations necessary to keep your Porsche running in optimal condition. The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan covers each of these critical items for periods of 3 years/30,000 miles, 4 year/40,000 miles or 5 years/50,000 miles, depending upon which term best suits your needs. Once you have purchased your Plan, all you need to do is, at the appropriate time or mileage, set up an appointment with your Beverly Hills Porsche Service Advisor and enjoy hearing “There’s no charge for your scheduled maintenance today” when you return to pick-up your vehicle.
|Beverly Hills Porsche Service Center in Los Angeles|
- Engine oil and filter change
- Engine air filter replacement
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Brake fluid replacement
- Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
- Steering gear and axle inspection
- Radiator and air inlet inspection
- Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
- Coolant and coolant hose inspection
- Windshield wiper and washer inspection
- Tire condition and pressure inspection
- Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
- Battery condition inspection
Who is eligible? Any new model Porsche vehicle*, starting with model year 2010, that has been in service less than 12 months, with less than 12,000 miles and has not had its first scheduled maintenance performed yet. *Currently 911 Turbo, GT2 and GT3 are excluded from this program.
How do I benefit from using the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan? Here are some benefits that the Plan brings to you a Porsche owner:
- Certainty. Locks in the price of routine maintenance for the term of your plan. No wondering, “Will the cost of a 30,000 mile checkup on my vehicle go up in a year?” No, it won’t. And it will not for the entire term of the plan you selected.
- Amortization. By spreading out the cost, Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan minimizes the impact of a single scheduled maintenance bill that could reach several hundred dollars.
- Quality. All repairs and replacements use Genuine Porsche Parts.
- Confidence and Competency. Knowledge that your authorized Porsche dealership uses highly skilled, factory-trained Porsche technicians.
Plan pricing starts at $1,250.00 Please call Neil Martin or Gerald Tan at 310-557-2472 for details.
Beverly Hills Porsche, Number One in New Porsche Sales for all of the USA!
Intelligent Performance on Every Level.
Beverly Hills Porsche
8425 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/BeverlyHillsPorsche
Beverly Hills Porsche is an authorized factory dealership of Porsche cars, SUVs, accessories, parts and merchandise. Centrally located to all of Los Angeles, we aim to be a complete lifestyle destination for all Porsche owners and fans!
Like it, Love it, Share it! Subscribe to our blog or click on one of the social share buttons below.Thank you!