Friday, April 15, 2011

Apple Store Dance, Let's See Your Porsche Store Dance

A friend shared a link today of a young guy dancing with wild abandon in an Apple store to a Lady Gaga song. After watching a few seconds of this kid bouncing around I started to move around in my chair. By the end of the video I felt like dancing. I think I may have spun my chair around once or twice.



It got me thinking about how we all have the incredible ability to affect the way others feel just by our actions.  Body language, voice tone and facial expressions all have the power to make people comfortable or uneasy.  So starting today I'm going to do my Porsche Store dance before I start my shift. I'm going to approach every customer, co-worker and manager with a smile and a bounce in my step. We're selling the world's most desirable and fun to drive cars so why shouldn't we be excited?!

And if anyone wants to come in and make a Porsche Store Dance video for YouTube let me know!

~Jay, Beverly Hills Porsche

Check this kid out and in the words of William W. Purkey

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening and live like it's heaven on earth."






Beverly Hills Porsche, Number One in New Porsche Sales for all of the USA!
Intelligent Performance on Every Level.

Beverly Hills Porsche
8425 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Call us today 888-863-3923

Beverly Hills Porsche is an authorized factory dealership of Porsche cars, SUVs, accessories, parts and merchandise. Centrally located to all of Los Angeles, we aim to be a complete lifestyle destination for all Porsche owners, Apple Store dancers and fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment